Talking[AD] HeavenStory v61 450x EXP 450x Meso 15x Drop [NEW SERVER] Free nx 4 1rst 2 weeks

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[AD] HeavenStory v61 450x EXP 450x Meso 15x Drop [NEW SERVER] Free nx 4 1rst 2 weeks
ⓘ

Name: HeavenStory
Version: v61
Rates: 450x exp 450x Meso 15x Drop
Site: HeavenStory.org (doesnt have right client links)
register at http://5.223.74.58:8080/ⓘ
download at: HeavenStory_v.61.rarⓘ
(You do not need hamachi network to register but u need it to play when i get more members im going to switch to non-hamachi )
Vote for us at: ************.com - Gaming top 100 listⓘ


Status: Currently in the making I'm using Vahalla source but like it has NOTHING. Its ABSOLUTELY clean so i need to add a lot of things. and after i get more people im going to get non-hamachi because i need to know what is wrong and what needs to be added.

Testing:
Okay as far as testing goes, I have no testers except me. I kinda need more testers other than me. So what I am going to need you to do is test it by registering. If you like it then help our server grow larger and vote while advertising everyday :]
Hamchi Network: Heavenstory (No password)


~Recruiting~
Coders 1 / 3 (need java coders for npcs)
GFX O / 1 (Banners, sigs, ads, skins)
Web Design O / 1 (I'm still working on an official site. waiting for heavenstory1.******)

Application Forms:
Coder
Name :
Age :
Country :
Time Zone :
Experienced :
What can you code :

GFX
Name :
Age :
Country :
Time Zone :
Experienced :
Portfolio :

Web Design
Name :
Age :
Country :
Time Zone :
Experienced :
Any demo for web designs:


Thank you for reading this and I hope that i can get alot of players and staff.
Have Fun testing our server ^^

HeavenStory Admin, Iloveyoumore
yo for some reason i cant get to the site to register i tried with firefox and IE
Quote Originally Posted by phantom718 View Post
yo for some reason i cant get to the site to register i tried with firefox and IE
because u have to use shitmachi
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?