Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Helping Hand needed
Sup guys 
I own a website called paul.ideefix.eu
its built with typo3...means typo3 is installed.
but now i have the problem: What the FUCK is typo3?
if any1 of you could help me to code this it would be really great 
bo one here? 
There's not really that much Web Developers on MPGH.
But @Jason, @Alen. They do PHP (I think) so they might know more It's a CMS (content management system), there should be no need to "code" anything, just config it
Dunno what you've done to break it, just back up your db and reinstall :/
Database error. Delete it and create a new one or something.
OT: Just curious, why don't you have any comma in your post count? Everyone else got one after thousand, but you don't


Originally Posted by
Locke
Database error. Delete it and create a new one or something.
OT: Just curious, why don't you have any comma in your post count? Everyone else got one after thousand, but you don't

because i hacked the system and forgot the ' , '.
im sorry 
DAMN, you tricked me
/feeling stupid

Originally Posted by
Locke
DAMN, you tricked me
you are good
@Locke so you are expert in html n stuff, amirite?I have pretty much experience with HTML and CSS, yes

i need ya moddafokken skillz D':


Originally Posted by
Paul
i need ya moddafokken skillz D':
When one cannot separate a broken class from a db error I doubt he knows much about anything web-related.

Originally Posted by
Alen
When one cannot separate a broken class from a db error I doubt he knows much about anything web-related.
How ya know it's a broken class?
Well, sure. I can help you with alot, but this stuff I don't know what to do

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2