HelpMpghCraft

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MpghCraft
I've been playing minecraft for while now. ( by myself)
I was wondering if anyone can setup a tut for me to connect mpghcraft.
Im really lost when it comes to ip and all that. I dont even have the cracked version of minecraft anymore. ( Lost it IDK)
So can someone post a link to the cracked version and show me how to connect to Mpghcraft.

I dont grief, I only want to join to bulid pixel art.
Go to MPGHCraft sticky at Minecraft Hacks section, download the files and follow the instructions..

Then ctrl + c on the IP and open Minecraft, go to multiplayer and ctrl + v the IP on where it is saying to type the IP.
Click connect and you'll log in into MPGHCraft
Omg thats the reason that I made this thread, the video in the sticky is too small and I cant see anything thats happening, I still don't know what to do after I put the minecraft. in the %appdata% because when I try to run it with the copy I have on my desktop it doesn't work.
Did you edit host files?

Put the .minecraft file in your %appdata% folder.

Then start the .exe on your computer.
Quote Originally Posted by jarebear795 View Post
Did you edit host files?

Put the .minecraft file in your %appdata% folder.

Then start the .exe on your computer.
Can you show me how to edit the host files....
Quote Originally Posted by Slickopz View Post
Can you show me how to edit the host files....
Look up on Search "Hosts" and look it up on your Hardrive or for a faster result look it up in the system32 folder (C:\WINDOWS\system32). Open it up and copy the 2 lines that look like this;
Code:
65.254.62.146 www.minecraft.net
65.254.62.146 server.mojang.com
to the bottom of the hosts file, save and exit out and you should be able to log into minecraft with the server Ip on the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie7 View Post


Look up on Search "Hosts" and look it up on your Hardrive or for a faster result look it up in the system32 folder (C:\WINDOWS\system32). Open it up and copy the 2 lines that look like this;
Code:
65.254.62.146 www.minecraft.net
65.254.62.146 server.mojang.com
to the bottom of the hosts file, save and exit out and you should be able to log into minecraft with the server Ip on the thread.
ok I copyed and pasted into the first host file the 2 sentences. 65.254.62.146 minecraft.net
65.254.62.146 server.mojang.com
Then I went on, I went to the multiplayer screen and typed" mc1.mpgh.net"
After a few mintues it says "end of stream or that socket error [ srry to lazy to type.]
Quote Originally Posted by Slickopz View Post
ok I copyed and pasted into the first host file the 2 sentences. 65.254.62.146 minecraft.net
65.254.62.146 server.mojang.com
Then I went on, I went to the multiplayer screen and typed" mc1.mpgh.net"
After a few mintues it says "end of stream or that socket error [ srry to lazy to type.]
MPGHcraft is down.
kk msg2short/
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us