Video Editing Tools

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Video Editing Tools
So these are the best programs for VFX and editing.

:::Sony Vegas 10:::
Description:
The Vegas Pro 10 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 10 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc™, the Vegas Pro 10 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.

Screenshot:


Downloadⓘ
(keygen in attachments)


:::Adobe After Effect CS5:::
Description:
Adobe® After Effects® CS5.5 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.

Screenshot:


Downloadⓘ
(keygen in attachments)


:::Corel Videostudio Pro v4:::
Description:
Corel® VideoStudio® Pro X4 is the powerful, creative and easy way to take your video footage from shoot to show—fast. Quickly load, organize and trim SD or HD video clips. Cut together your production from templates and get creative with effects, music, titles, transitions and more. Explore new Stop Motion Animation and Time-Lapse tools, then export to 3D! It’s everything you need for professional-quality video editing.

Screenshot:


Downloadⓘ
(keygen in attachments)


:::Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5:::
Description:
Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5.5 software lets you edit faster with true native format support. Get breakthrough performance on workstations and laptops; streamline collaboration; and boost productivity with an efficient, robust, cross-platform editing workflow.

Screenshot:


Downloadⓘ
(keygen in attachments)


:::Adobe Premiere Elements 9:::
Description:
Incredible movies, effortlessly! Adobe® Premiere® Elements 9 software delivers powerful, automated movie-editing options; professional-quality effects; quick and easy sharing; and more. And now enjoy a complete solution for videos whether you use Windows® or Mac OS.

Screenshot:


Downloadⓘ
(keygen in attachments)


:::Virus Scans:::
*All keygens are false positives, i recommend you run them sandboxed*
Sony Vegas Keygen + Crack
Virustotalⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scannerⓘ

Adobe AE Keygen
Virustotalⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scannerⓘ

Corel Videostudio Pro v4
Virustotalⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scannerⓘ

Adobe Premier and Elements
Virustotalⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scannerⓘ
Sony Vegas 10 crack.rarattachment deleted · 64 downloads before removal
Adobe After Effect keygen.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
Corel Videostudio Pro v4.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
Adobe Premier and Premier Elements Keygen.rarattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
nice releases
Someone finally compiled it all. Thanks for being the one to do the work
@Jailbroken671
For Vegas Pro The Serial Only Has For 9 and 8 And I Want 10 PLEASE HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by [P]ikachu View Post
@Jailbroken671
For Vegas Pro The Serial Only Has For 9 and 8 And I Want 10 PLEASE HELP!
Ive got a program that cracks 10.0

heres its info if you need another in a PM just let me know in case somebody uses this one.

@Nyan Cat
Machine ID:
45E2-3HG6-MGSW

Serial Number:
1R8-WY5H-5MB5-CLZV

Activation Code:
112HY8EYQ-JSPX8QNKP-TZE8XNGVX-DXP4QGWTK-9RWQT1HCJ-CJ0P12RMV




*Edit I will make a more indepth video on how to do it later and give you my 10.0 Keygen with virus scans later because theres more to it than just enter that information I believe.
@Dakota
The Activation Code Doesn't Work
Quote Originally Posted by [P]ikachu View Post
@Dakota
The Activation Code Doesn't Work
I was afraid of that I will just make a video and upload the necessary tools for the newer version
I know I am rendering the video as we speak then I will upload the video on youtube and upload the tools for you I will post a link on your profile when its uploaded and I created a thread.
oK.................
Can't activate Adobe Premier Pro...
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
Can't activate Adobe Premier Pro...
@Gab, patched host files?
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

@Gab, patched host files?
Sure lol.... @Jailbroken671
Adobe premier pro serials:

1132-1498-3692-5636-0004-2859
1132-1360-2485-1587-8029-1461
1132-1732-4379-7729-7352-0262
1132-1737-1646-1971-5614-5320
1132-1286-3563-6545-5082-4135
1132-1716-1767-4647-7644-7323
1132-1605-4378-5113-1095-4000



Adobe after effects cs5 keys:

1023-1037-0370-1094-8515-2926
1023-1076-4553-4548-3903-7135
1023-1471-4999-8383-7368-2865
1023-1874-2716-8283-4128-4772
1023-1216-2635-4781-8132-5850
1023-1198-8419-5674-2675-5604
1023-1085-5686-4122-0301-0699
@Gab
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us