Bloody Champion M9

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Bloody Champion M9
Ok, this is my first mod on this user...
It is the Standard M9, first i moded the M9 so it would be just like the M9 Champion, then i put on blood effect on it (very bloody)...
Hope you like it!

Here's the virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
PV_M9.rar MD5:2fd670db5928223529902d52e9a604e5 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

And here's the ScreenShots:




If you like it, please thank me
PV_M9.rarattachment deleted · 64 downloads before removal
Nice try but i dont like m9 mods. 6/10
ha sweet looking. straight off the battle feild
loosk liek a serial killers knife good job.
AND ABOVE ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAID GOOD JOB TO A LEACH I MEAN LOOK AT HIM 1 POST AND IF I HAD RIGHTS ID POST WHERE HE LEACHED IT FROM
Quote Originally Posted by code17a View Post
AND ABOVE ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAID GOOD JOB TO A LEACH I MEAN LOOK AT HIM 1 POST AND IF I HAD RIGHTS ID POST WHERE HE LEACHED IT FROM
what do you mean!?
I think it looks great! nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


but apparently its leeched
srry but i dont actually know what leeched means...

Quote Originally Posted by bromissioner View Post
I think it looks great! nice job.
thanks
/short
o.o

7.5/10 cause the blood effects are good.
-1 because of C+P
-0.5 because possible leech

total
6/10
this actually looks good.
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
this actually looks good.
but apparently its leeched
Actually, it looks really good. Good job, i like it
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Actually, it looks really good. Good job, i like it
thx dude
/short
my fav m9 mod XD Very nice job
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?