CoolDodoInject v3!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
DodoInject v3!
Hello guys!
Since in last version was many problems, I fixed them and made version 3!

Screenshot :

DodoInject v3!

Again not working with [IMG] format!


Virus Scans :

-VirusTotal :
[x]

-Jotti's malware scan :
[x]

Trust me, it's virus free. It says that it have viruses, because it's injector..

Credits :
Dodo-CRO = Coding, etc..

I hope you like it guys, enjoy!
DodoInject v3.rarattachment deleted · 415 downloads before removal
Thanks for approving..

Quote Originally Posted by andrinhole View Post
nice release boy.
Thanks
we have tons of injectors and no hacks anyway..good release
good Injector need more structure
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
we have tons of injectors and no hacks anyway..good release
Yep, I know.. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
good Injector need more structure
Structure? Sorry my English isn't so good..
thanks,cuz ur name is Dodo,;D
Joke,nice injector,;D
Do fix the GUI
Quote Originally Posted by Dodosoufoda View Post
thanks,cuz ur name is Dodo,;D
LoL, your welcome, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Do fix the GUI
Next version is coming out soon.(I hope so..) Then take a look at it.

EDIT :
Quote Originally Posted by Dodosoufoda View Post
Joke,nice injector,;D
Hehe, thanks.
good job
Quote Originally Posted by Mrvica View Post
good job
Thanks, but this is the old one..
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us