AngryHelpHelp Me!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me!
Black Cipher 5 is not working for me! Not even ProFire 3.2 and also JA 1.6. All of them are patched? or is there something wrong! I used perX and ****Loader injector! None of them worked. Keeps crashing in the login sceen or even when I Start it. I will try to download all the dlls but still Black Cipher doesn't work. Please Help!
Add CA to DEP.
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
Add CA to DEP.
Yep, what Roger said.
Go to "Start", right click on "Computer"
Click Properties > Advanced System Settings > Under "Advanced" click Settings under Performance > Data Execution Prevention.

Add Combat Arms.exe + CombatArms_Direct.exe
try using valkyrie injector run it as admin black 5 is working put close on inject in valkyyrie settings close all other programs like Vent/teamspeakdow media run combat arms as direct
Injector does nothing man... make sure every anti-virus/firewall is off (might interrupt your system).
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?