HelpEvie Remap

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Evie Remap
Well, I got banned a while back out of my own stupidity in covering my tracks.

Point of this post: I was active a while back when making bots was newer but as I sift through everything, where is all the Evie skill remaps? I missed having Fire bolt with no wait time as a first charge.

Point 2: Anyone that wishes to link me where someone explains how to bind now-a-days, it would be much appreciated followed by a thanks.
bind: Here
evie skilz, i think is outdated now, troll around and see what is out there still. i dont use evie

look in tutorials for bind info
Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ultraevie.html

No skill cd. and stuff. And when u use it dont copy-paste the 28 file. It crashes your game.
As I posted in another topic, that is an old mod I don't recommend using those files at all.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
As I posted in another topic, that is an old mod I don't recommend using those files at all.
Noted. That's why I didn't use it. Assuming that these files are still protected is there a new signer to allow editing of these files once more?
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
As I posted in another topic, that is an old mod I don't recommend using those files at all.
The other 2 files work fine. But the break off dosnt. I been using it for a while..cuz im too lazy to edit my files.
Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
The other 2 files work fine. But the break off dosnt. I been using it for a while..cuz im too lazy to edit my files.
So... The two UBEREvie files work but the Break Off Doesn't... Well consider my account got banned and I gots to start over, I'll worry about Break Offs at a later date. As long as I gots UBEREvie again. :3

But info on how ot edit files currently is still appreciated.

EDIT: And also, Squishy Mobs can take the place of the Break Off in the UBEREvie pack there.

Wanted to confirm that the first and last files DO work for the Ultra Evie. THANK YOU FRIEND.
Alright, now I'm getting back into the swing of things. Another question time!

Is there still like... UBER buffs you can get that like make you attack super fast and have insane HP and Endurance and stuff?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us