ExclamationDetectedD3D Pub [Aimbot\Unlim.Ammo\Binder\ESP] (Leached)

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
D3D Pub [Aimbot\Unlim.Ammo\Binder\ESP] (Leached)
Here is another good menu hacks I found and I made sure that there we no advertisements and it worked good. I take no credit for creating this hack! This hack looks really fake because of the VIP only features but I managed to find it with no advertisements and working 100%!

Original Screen Shot:


My Screen Shots:



Virus Scans:
Origianl VT: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
My VT: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
My Jotti: DestroyWR_Edited.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
My VC: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
(Difference is I removed the injector that had adverts so way less viruses in virus scan but the hack is packed so there will be false positives)


Credits:
stravosky
(Thats who posted it where I found it. The thread said nothing about credits so if I am wrong about the credits let me know please.)


@Alen
Approve when ready
DestroyWR_Edited.rarattachment deleted · 412 downloads before removal
WOW! Thanks for the Leech man, two in a row!!

Can i ask what website your finding these things at?
Quote Originally Posted by patrick8099 View Post
WOW! Thanks for the Leech man, two in a row!!

Can i ask what website your finding these things at?
No because that would be advertising and thats why I spent to much time finding a hack with no advertisements is so I don't advertise
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
No because that would be advertising and thats why I spent to much time finding a hack with no advertisements is so I don't advertise
Mine just pm'ing me a link?
dose not work vista 32 bit
Mines keeps sying that abnormal gameplay then it shuts the game off
If its not working your just to stupid to know how to use hacks with WarRock.. Simple as that..
hmm, how do i hide the menu lunatic?
EDIT:nevermind, i wasn't pressing insert long enough
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
hmm, how do i hide the menu lunatic?
Pretty sure its Insert.
Nice Leech my bro uses this hack .
haha, sorry for being anub, otherwise, very nice leech thumbs up
Quote Originally Posted by .REZClone View Post
Nice Leech my bro uses this hack .
Lol well more the better.. Lets F*ck WarRock
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
haha, sorry for being anub, otherwise, very nice leech thumbs up
Its alright.. Every one makes mistakes
The hack works fine if you use it normally, dunno what you guys are doing for it not to work

7 x64
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
The hack works fine if you use it normally, dunno what you guys are doing for it not to work

7 x64
Theres my proof... A godly staff member said so.. IT WORKS
what button is it to make the hack appear? because i am using 'insert' and nothing happening :'(
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?