Attention all Hackers
Nexon drew the last straw when they brought out the new Leader Board system. And all the information of us are stored in there without us agreeing to it. Nexon is being a sneaky lil rat... Well we shall prove em wrong. My fellow brothers and sisters I know we dont like to Unite or come together. But in hard times and pressured times we must. Now who is with me to make a Hacker guild on East? I dont give a damn if you are a newbie at hacking or oldbie... lets just god damn get together.. Yea I mad..
PS if you gonna reply stupid and shitty post to this thread do me a favor and slap urself caz u cnt troll more than I could. Good Nite Thx Bai
Remenber Hackers we should make a guild and hack the shit out of it.. doesnt matter what lvl or how much you are experience with hacking.. we will help each other.
P S leave guild names here............... and if yall want we will see who fit to be a GM.. other wise iw ill be willing to be one.. gn again
PS if you gonna reply stupid and shitty post to this thread do me a favor and slap urself caz u cnt troll more than I could. Good Nite Thx Bai
Remenber Hackers we should make a guild and hack the shit out of it.. doesnt matter what lvl or how much you are experience with hacking.. we will help each other.
P S leave guild names here............... and if yall want we will see who fit to be a GM.. other wise iw ill be willing to be one.. gn again

