Check it Another sig

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Check it Another sig
here is a sig before i start my ladder challenge
his face looks kinda fucked up
Messed up mate. You gotta learn proportions.
I like the effects and all, but it's not an LP, and a retartedly sized tag. :/
I do my sig's

400 x 130

Pretty small but it lets you focus on a certain area rather then make everything look good haah
Quote Originally Posted by jadedfrog View Post
I do my sig's

400 x 130

Pretty small but it lets you focus on a certain area rather then make everything look good haah
Thank's for lettingme know that, I like to know what other people use.
Quote Originally Posted by crunk69 View Post
Thank's for lettingme know that, I like to know what other people use.
Haha not a problem man, Neeed any help with sizing or anything let me know =)
resize it, use up that bare space with some brushes. Should be good.
Basically, a good size for a average signature is:
400-500 x 120-150 pixels.
I always used 400 x 100/ 400 x 150.
I like nice and wide, at least 430. More classy. :3
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?