1000th post

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
1000th post
after about 2 years of visiting this forum finaly managed to get an account to 1k posts. how gay >

(would of been at like 3k if mods wernt so ban happy )
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
after about 2 years of visiting this forum finaly managed to get an account to 1k posts. how gay >

(would of been at like 5k if hispi wasnt bully )
C O N G R A T S!
Your an awful publicists you have done jack shit for this site to even be a publicists but oh well a months down of this site I don't blame you for not trying to advertise this site. But you could start now and your a douche.
Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
Your an awful publicists you have done jack shit for this site to even be a publicists but oh well a months down of this site I don't blame you for not trying to advertise this site. But you could start now and your a douche.
you twat firstly pub is an of site role and second how can i advertise a hack that isnt working
Congratsz on 1k posts, i just wish i had over 200 =(
thnx :O lol
I was excited when I got 1000 too. And speaking of post count...

Right after this one, is my 2,500th!!! =D
im not excited im relived i first visited mpgh about dec 28 in 2005 with my first pc i had to myself lonnnnnng time
Lol. I first visited Jan. 5th, '06 or so, on Jet's first account. o.0

I think I still have it.
congrats dude very nice
IT TOOK YOU 2 YEARS??? LOL

still, gratz
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us