Concerning.

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Concerning.
I'm concerning myself about joe, he is hardly on, and when he's on, he does not do GFX.
For the past 3 weeks, he has done nothing with GFX,(yea I looked up his posts).
If he keeps doing this, I think he should be replaced with any of the fellow jr. gfx.

but anyway, that is my opinion. =/

Also, the JR.GFX Members,
Kirapwns/Murkforce are inactive!
Yeah, y' think.
The GFX Team is about leading this section. Iwin and Freek have given their excuses, but if they're that busy and can't be active, they should be replaced. Jo should be replaced sooner if he doesn't answer, with jaded or someone.
j03's busy too...
He has school, and his own gfx site he has to run.
no is the answer to this -.- i highly doubt RJ will just replace him with a GFX.Jr
That's cause he's so fucking stubborn and reluctant to let anyone else in. Just one replacement would be an improvement.
Then he's not the only GFX member ever on. >:/

They have the skill, but if they lack the time to be active, they shouldn't be team members.
haha i would gladly take a spot =P
I will try and hop in a gone spot if someone is kicked =D

im 100% more active then i was
Jaded doesn't deserve a spot!

Nah, I joke. :P
^ This fucking guy XD XD

WHat's goooood.
xD Lulz. ^ ^ These two, my favourite guys. =D

Jaded and Enigma should replace two guys, or at least jaded. Joshy boi here needs to practise a bit.
This is gay... why kick freek, and jo3.... an whats his face... RJ isn't stubborn..
hes just knows whos the best and who isn't.. :l
they r buisy so what? jsut cuz they have lives
and girlfriends and you dont(talking to blackpkerstr), doesn't meen
that they should be kicked...
Once you get a girlfriend. i will agree with you, Blackpkerstr.
pwned
RJ is fail.

Also,
I'd love to see Jaded in the GFX team,
amazing work.
I lol'd alittle inside. No lies. BUT REALLY GUYS.

Anyone know if the twilight movie is good?
Quote Originally Posted by jadedfrog View Post
I lol'd alittle inside. No lies. BUT REALLY GUYS.

Anyone know if the twilight movie is good?
Random much??
Lol.

I've heard that it was a great movie,
have no heard one thing about it being bad.

RJ fail self is probably going to delete all this,
so lets all go off topic to make him do more work!
i'm guessing Bull3t has also been busy
Going to go watch twilight now haha, PEACE BOYS..

Don't miss me to much, and if anyone wants to casually talk wink wink

Jadedfrog@hotmail.com
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us