Thumbs upConcerning WarRockNFV2

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Concerning WarRockNFV2
I've been using it for a while, and works great on levels...but i still havent found where to edit health, ammo, stamina, or guns.

im experimemting and havent found anything, yet

does anyone know how or/and where to edit???

please help

(i wanna figure out how to get like unlimited stamina, ammo, health, or get guns that arent available...or make opponents gun strength weaker, or my guns stronger.)
IIRC the default HP and stuff for each class and such is in branch.bin.
Quote Originally Posted by Unavailable
IIRC the default HP and stuff for each class and such is in branch.bin.
thanks, ill check it out, do u know what to edit? if so, can u type a mini guide... ?
Quote Originally Posted by Unavailable
IIRC the default HP and stuff for each class and such is in branch.bin.
i opened it and... all i see is letters and numbers, what do i edit or what do i open this file with...

ps: i used notepad
There used to be a program for opening ".bin" files, not sure if it will work on this, I will check it out in a minute. I didn't know it was possible to edit Health/Ammo/Guns in a file, thought it was server-sided. Nice find.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
There used to be a program for opening ".bin" files, not sure if it will work on this, I will check it out in a minute. I didn't know it was possible to edit Health/Ammo/Guns in a file, thought it was server-sided. Nice find.
i thought that too but wasnt sure
Hmmm... The program I thought of didn't work, has anyone found a program that works to open these ".bin" files? When you open them in Notepad it shows a load of what looks like bytes, I will try Daemon Tools, thanks Dave.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
Hmmm... The program I thought of didn't work, has anyone found a program that works to open these ".bin" files? When you open them in Notepad it shows a load of what looks like bytes, I will try Daemon Tools, thanks Dave.
i tried about 3 programs, 2 of them open .bin files as images...so... no sucess yet
Yeah, I will try again tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
Yeah, I will try again tomorrow.
hey, bull3t, do u know how to get unlimited ammo, stammina, or health...
or any simple hacks?
File is encrypted, after decryption it is an obvious form of XML
If you can get the .bin files open you can alter weapon data.
hmm... strange,bin files(bin,iso,cue and etc.)it's a image file(like a game)so need to unzip it from the bin.
need to try some program but i forgot the name..with that program you can edit and maje bin files,if i find her i'll say what the name of the program.
PS:i know that because some time i was download a lot of games in bin,cue,iso MDF and etc.
Quote Originally Posted by neoRUS
hmm... strange,bin files(bin,iso,cue and etc.)it's a image file(like a game)so need to unzip it from the bin.
need to try some program but i forgot the name..with that program you can edit and maje bin files,if i find her i'll say what the name of the program.
PS:i know that because some time i was download a lot of games in bin,cue,iso MDF and etc.
Common user mistake, the extension of a file has nothing to do with what the data inside actually is, they are just used to make managing them easier to users.
So what did you use to Decrypt it Unavailable? Also how could we edit the XML?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us