Farm

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Farm
Anyone want to farm
Also i got another comp
i could join ya but i wanna go to sleep
but if ur up for a farm tomorrow i would be happy to join ya
okay im off school so yah i wanna reach major thats why
i wanna reach captain, but i need to level up twice
what time will you be on tommorow so i can farm with you
Farming right now. Alpha Channel 8 Room 28. pass: cow

edit: 3 people right now. join fast. nvm, done. good fucking session. omg 7 people farm. fuck yeah. @Coke ditched us
Quote Originally Posted by KershockeR View Post
Farming right now. Alpha Channel 8 Room 28. pass: cow

edit: 3 people right now. join fast. nvm, done. good fucking session. omg 7 people farm. fuck yeah. @Coke ditched us
Wtf I wasn't even there.
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post

Wtf I wasn't even there.
-.- Some ****** said he was you. It was pretty convincing..
Quote Originally Posted by KershockeR View Post
-.- Some ****** said he was you. It was pretty convincing..
I TOLD U THAT WASN'T COKE BUT NOOOOO DONT LISTEN TO ME
Quote Originally Posted by one23 View Post
I TOLD U THAT WASN'T COKE BUT NOOOOO DONT LISTEN TO ME
No you didn't You said it was c0ck.
im available in 7-8 hours
@Paul

nub scammer -.-
said you were MM should be banned.
I would farm.
@EvoSpider dude that was not me!
realize it, else a moderator or admin would have banned me yesterday
just gtfo mpgh and QQ somewhere else
farm lol you need to lvl up what lvl you in ?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us