Verifying paypals $2

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Instantly Verifying Paypal's over Teamviewer
NOTE IT NEEDS TO BE A USA PAYPAL OR BE ABLE TO PICK USA BANK


@GForce-Cody is my main

THIS DOES NOT LIMIT YOUR PAYPAL YOU CAN SPEND 9999999999999999$ ON THIS PAYPAL.

Price $2, any staff get this for free

How i do it:
I will teamview you, you'll prove you have the money, then ill type the bank details in and the details to the Virtual Bank Account


@Ravallo will be used if you don't trust me.


Contact me on Northstar--Cody@hotmn....com or PM @GForce-Cody on MPGH
Hey I'll do it. Add me msn, bond@.hotmail.sg

edit:

This guy is 100% legit! he just did mine for free! thank you!
VOUCH @northstar-cody!

thanks bro.
100% trusted. he did this in 5 mins.
smooth trade...
What about doing mine for free?
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessLights View Post
@northstar-cody Hey, care to help me for free . If you dont mind. If not then nvm.
It's up to him of course, but it's not really a business for him anymore if everyone keeps asking for a free one ...
None of them are getting free, he got his free because he was my first customer and i needed someone to say im legit.
I might need it, but not right now, after a week
This guy is legit.

Thanks again
Sad, ok i will try to find a way to get it verified. Thks btw.
I have my paypal ready, I'm Eastern time. When can we do this?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?