Verifying paypals $2

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
saboteur was verified anybody else want?
i would want to do it. but last time someone tried to verify it, paypal blocked my account , what gaurentee do i have that it wont happen again?
Quote Originally Posted by ojj321 View Post
i would want to do it. but last time someone tried to verify it, paypal blocked my account , what gaurentee do i have that it wont happen again?
I use teamviewer which means they will not block it for someone else logging in from another ip.

@NoJustice $2
Lol I can give your own virtual paypal visa credit card prepaid(which you can charge up online) for only 13$...

@GForce-Cody

Do for me veriefd paypal.. I added ur email ill pay you come.
Quote Originally Posted by AeroSkinn View Post
Lol I can give your own virtual paypal visa credit card prepaid(which you can charge up online) for only 13$...

@GForce-Cody

Do for me veriefd paypal.. I added ur email ill pay you come.
@AeroSkinn What is your MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by GForce-Cody View Post
@AeroSkinn What is your MSN?
Check your VM.
Can u verify mine?
Quote Originally Posted by AlexRoid View Post
Can u verify mine?
@AlexRoid will u buy it?
Yes, i will pay, $2, from my paypal.
Bump, i will now take runescape money.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?