Longest time botting?

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
Longest time botting?


Still running it.

Post yours now gogogo
mine crashed . otherwise id be around 10 hrs.
Quote Originally Posted by cokewatch_2 View Post
mine crashed . otherwise id be around 10 hrs.
What were you botting?
104 hours .
no proof soz, was cutting yew's , went to my ouncles place and forgot the computer open ftw.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


What were you botting?
coal . im botting thieving now. aiming for 80 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
104 hours .
no proof soz, was cutting yew's , went to my ouncles place and forgot the computer open ftw.
fag.
16 hours. I'll upload a picture next time :P
shutup dumb rat
you r' nobody here .
aha thats nothing
ive gone for 4 days on two accounts
73 hours at thieve's guild. >: )
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
shutup dumb rat
you r' nobody here .
im bigger than you buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
73 hours at thieve's guild. >: )
is that fast exp?
My longest was a bit less than a week on Ivy getting to 99 WC. This was awhile ago though.
We should get one of those money making sites to post one. prob around 1 week+
Mine was like 2 days, I keep switching what I train.

And isn't Whitebear stuff powerbot?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Mine was like 2 days, I keep switching what I train.

And isn't Whitebear stuff powerbot?
Yes

@ everyone else RJ OR GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


Yes

@ everyone else RJ OR GTFO
I wouldn't use Powerbot's Auto-Login. They steal your password.
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us