Who would...

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
i wont .
I def wouldnt.
You got $1.2million!
Idts
Useless as fuck, A normal one its the same shit
For what the fuck i want to buy diamons? They are useless xD
guy, who owns nafta.
some one who's retarded and can't think of any way better to spend their money.
My gigantic anus.
i would buy it
I have the money
but since I dont like Apple products I wont buy it
Fuck ipad , i would buy a whole house with area of 500x500 with this money

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
I have the money
but since I dont like Apple products I wont buy it
Prove you gots money .
That's gay.
ill just ask my parents
mememmememmemememememmemememmemememememememememe
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us