Dear Hackers,

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Dear Hackers,
I do not know what you do, how you do it, or when you do it, but I plead for putting 100s of Blood Lord Hair on the market again like it used to be so I can actually afford it again to get past 170-190 crafting.

I'm probably going to get banned/ridiculed for this,
-PinkFluffyBunnyPork.
I'm not going to ridicule you but I do find it ironic that most legits bitch about how we "ruin" market prices..
XD ill see what i can do, but it wont be immediate.
Uhm... this may sounds a bit strange but, have you ever called yourself :
PinkFluffyBunnyRabbit ?
See? Why aren't all legits like this one?? Huh??

Can't you guys see we are helping you in the end?
Quote Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
See? Why aren't all legits like this one?? Huh??

Can't you guys see we are helping you in the end?
Sounds weird but its kinda true...
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Sounds weird but its kinda true...
Back in the days, Blood Prince Set cost a fortune... now it is pretty cheap and it's one of the best-looking sets out there.
Quote Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
Back in the days, Blood Prince Set cost a fortune... now it is pretty cheap and it's one of the best-looking sets out there.
I remember farming my ass off to get my first BP set(when I was a legit).. It was a good feeling once I finally made it all and got full bright red from craft just how I wanted.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
I remember farming my ass off to get my first BP set(when I was a legit).. It was a good feeling once I finally made it all and got full bright red from craft just how I wanted.
But you can also remember what a pain in the rear end was to find a party that could handle that beast...
I'd be concerned about being the player to put lots of Blood Lord Hairs up on the market now... it would be an automatic flag of "hey here's one of the hackers" ... Just sayin'

I do find it humorous and enjoy the irony though that a legit would request the services of those of us that run hacks lmao
I would put about 20 every once in a while but currently im out of the country D:, but this post deserves a thanks which is just as good
Quote Originally Posted by PinkFluffyBunnyPork View Post
I do not know what you do, how you do it, or when you do it, but I plead for putting 100s of Blood Lord Hair on the market again like it used to be so I can actually afford it again to get past 170-190 crafting.

I'm probably going to get banned/ridiculed for this,
-PinkFluffyBunnyPork.
dont look too good, more like lure us to the open for nexon's cage.

i heard nexon wont banned any players until 1 week from now or 2.

they want to wait for more ppl get inside the cage before burn them alive.

so be careful every1
Quote Originally Posted by masamun3 View Post
dont look too good, more like lure us to the open for nexon's cage.

i heard nexon wont banned any players until 1 week from now or 2.

they want to wait for more ppl get inside the cage before burn them alive.

so be careful every1
They like to play like that... Make big lists and ban all at once, I guess they think it gives 'awe' factor... To me it shows they are a shitty company to focus on trying to intimidate and catch/ban cheaters rather then to focus more on blocking the cheats..
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
They like to play like that... Make big lists and ban all at once, I guess they think it gives 'awe' factor... To me it shows they are a shitty company to focus on trying to intimidate and catch/ban cheaters rather then to focus more on blocking the cheats..
Yeah, it's about damage control, not actually prevention. They're a huge company running somthing like 30 games right now, they can't be bothered to pay people to fix every single hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post

Yeah, it's about damage control, not actually prevention. They're a huge company running somthing like 30 games right now, they can't be bothered to pay people to fix every single hack.
Very few companies carry out Hacking prevention policies... they usually just do damage control.

Some of them even suck at that too (i.e.: Webzen).
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us