Smile.NET Custom Themes

PollWill you use these GDI+ Themes in your project?
40 votes
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
.NET Custom Themes
Hey all,

I haven't seen much GDI+ User Interfaces around MPGH, so I've decided to post a few so you can freely use. I will also post a tutorial on how to create your very own GDI+ Custom Themes and I will explain what GDI+ is in detail and how to use it.

Electric Theme - Hydrogen/Aeonhack
Graywhite Theme - Friendly Ghost/Aeonhack
Modern, Pearl, and Electron Themes - Aeonhack
Visual Studio Theme - Aeonhack
Future Theme - Aeonhack
Bullion Theme - Aeonhack
Fusion Theme - Aeonhack
Genuine Theme - Aeonhack
How to Install the Themes
1.) Create or open an existing VB application.
2.) Add a new class to your project.
3.) Replace all of the code inside the new class with the appropriate code.
4.) Build your project, if you don't build the controls they won't be in your toolbox!
5.) Drag n' drop!

C# Theme Conversions [Aeonhack Themes Only]
Draw Class (Needed for some themes)
Future
Pearl
Modern
Electron
Visual Studio
Bullion
Fusion
Genuine

**Note to mods/admins: Used an outside link to Pastebin, the code is to long to post in this thread.
Electric and Graywhite look pretty decent. The rest is GG if you have bad vision or a low contrast monitor.
I have modded all of these to my liking
The first and the 2 last ones are awesome
ahaha oh my got Im definatly gonna use these!
This is fucking nice, GoodJob!!
Anyone got bullion to work for them? All the other ones work fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Anyone got bullion to work for them? All the other ones work fine.
I've used bullion theme in mostly all my apps for the past 2 weeks. Looks the best imo.


@Dreamer
Only ones I liked were the first 2, rest are meh.
they never make any good ones for c++
@FUKO
I get 3 error s with bullion. Expressions expected. Wdf never encountered that before:
X.Colors = {C2, C3, C3, C2}
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@FUKO
I get 3 error s with bullion. Expressions expected. Wdf never encountered that before:
X.Colors = {C2, C3, C3, C2}
Wtf....works fine for me
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us