Modded Speed Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Modded Speed Hack?
Hey guys, I had what I thought to be a genius idea the other day, And I figured I'd ask you guys if it's possible. Is it possible to mod a speed hack? Like rename the Cyclops Bandanna DTX/LTB And change it into the cap and have the speed boost? If this isn't possible by simply changing the name of a DTX/LTB, Is their any other way to do it?
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Hey guys, I had what I thought to be a genius idea the other day, And I figured I'd ask you guys if it's possible. Is it possible to mod a speed hack? Like rename the Cyclops Bandanna DTX/LTB And change it into the cap and have the speed boost? If this isn't possible by simply changing the name of a DTX/LTB, Is their any other way to do it?
Nah, it has been tried. It doesn't work unfortunately.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post


Nah, it has been tried. It doesn't work unfortunately.
@supercarz1991 did it.
He showed me the video.
If only it was like you said
It's only visual..
A mod like this has been posted before, but it feels like it works o.o
That's what I figured... Damn... That would be so awesome... Lol...
its in ATTRIBUTES.Rez
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
its in ATTRIBUTES.Rez
I'm thinking of trying this... Anyone wanna help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
its in ATTRIBUTES.Rez
no its not .
I thought it was
lol this shit is server sided and were messing with client sided shit so prob not
Nope been tried many times by ppl but unsuccessful.
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
ofc it doesn´t work u genius lol
Sorry, I'm not a pro at modding...
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Sorry, I'm not a pro at modding...
didnt want to be mean
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us