OMG OMG I Got my account back from a year

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
OMG OMG I Got my account back from a year
Now imma hack on it

lalo15
ENLIST DATEJanuary 04, 2010
After months celebration i joined January 04,2010
DD
IM SO HAPPY NOW im not depressed anymore
@Da
Thank you
off-topic Gift me? ;D
Quote Originally Posted by lalo9 View Post
@Da
Thank you
off-topic Gift me? ;D
.
Quote Originally Posted by lalo9 View Post
@Da
Thank you
off-topic Gift me? ;D
i have 600k gp soooo....
D:
Slowly getting depressed\
\
\
\

Jk i'm happy i got my account back
congrats I'm afraid my account is forever lost.
Quote Originally Posted by lalo9 View Post
@Doc
Sorry

@shadow..
Gift?
It's ok, Ill probs make a new one soon.
Haha that picture never gets old
welcome back i guess
Congratz...
Have fun Hacking on it!
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?