Modded Lobby

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Modded Lobby
Hello guys I've heard that we can do ANYTHING with Cheat Engine using the adresses. My question is : "How can we know the adresses" ? I have an idea for adresses for the map but I'm not sure... let me know what you think ?
I already tried finding the address by text , i type the map name in the search , text , for example BlackWidow (text) as search and then deep down , i found it. But it wasn't the one "real value". it was just the text value. I want the real address !&(&$#@(&$&@*&$@#!
If it was so easy everyone would have modded the lobbies
@akilas1234 I'm not saying it's easy, I'm trying to find the right way to do it. Can you help us ?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw's Bitch View Post
@akilas1234 I'm not saying it's easy, I'm trying to find the right way to do it. Can you help us ?
idk for that thinks...but i wish you good luck
Found a new theory , By using map number/code. Find the map / code (Not Map Name) And for example 001 , 01 or even 1. then change map , find the other's map's code and froze/tick active and boom.(:> very similar to the round changing.
Quote Originally Posted by qqstory View Post
Found a new theory , By using map number/code. Find the map / code (Not Map Name) And for example 001 , 01 or even 1. then change map , find the other's map's code and froze/tick active and boom.(:> very similar to the round changing.
yes but i think that you cant use them as they are only on your screen ton oon your account
Can we edit ZP or GP yet using this method? >.>
Yes , will be very hard ): .
I was trying this right now... I found for addresses for eagle eye but not sure if it is right... Couldnt change anything though cause it is complex...
Oh btw @akilas1234 oh man dont tell me u are akilas123 from greek tsonta!!!
gotta switch the .dat of the map with the .dat of the desired map
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
gotta switch the .dat of the map with the .dat of the desired map

If i can find the map file , i already changed it ):. I just cant find it. Rofl!


Can you tell me where the map folder is?
wtf is that guy the real saiding? the ga?
Too hard to find that addresses eh?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us