Thumbs upPassword Generator

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Password Generator
GiGusPassGen

Yo guys, this is a little program I made.
It simply generates passwords! , you can also choose the length.
NOTE : It crashes if you dont have anything in length

Pic


Virus Scans
VirusTotalⓘ
VirusScanⓘ

Credits : Me and some random guy from youtube for the list of keys
Password Generator.rarattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
Hmm...
Seems like something from a tutorial

But anyway good job?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Hmm...
Seems like something from a tutorial

But anyway good job?
buhh THE ONLY thing that was copy/pasted was the numbers & letters
Spend more time working on a nicer GUI, try out some really subtle gradients etc. Also, maybe spend more time making a single application with multiple features rather than releasing 1 function programs :/
Yeah you're right
but I think I'm going to make something USEFUL now
If txtLenght.Text.length > 0 Then

' SHit

Else
MsgBox("Invalid Lenght")
End if
Eww nice but my prob is that it crashes if theres nothing on the length
Quote Originally Posted by GiGux View Post
Eww nice but my prob is that it crashes if theres nothing on the length
If there is nothing on the Lenght will open up a msgbox ..
UsableChars = Split(CharsList, ",")
FinalPassword = ""
Number = 0
For i As Integer = 1 To txtLength.Text
Number = RandomClass.Next(0, 61)
FinalPassword = FinalPassword + UsableChars(Number)
Next
txtPassword.Text = FinalPassword
If txtLength.Text > 0 Then
Else
MsgBox("Password length MUST be more than 0!")
It pops up the MsG if there is a "0" but how can I make it so that it pops up a message when theres nothing in the box?I've tried to replace the
If txtLength.Text > 0 Then
with
If txtLength.Text >" " Then
but it complains that its infinite..
Quote Originally Posted by GiGux View Post
It pops up the MsG if there is a "0" but how can I make it so that it pops up a message when theres nothing in the box?I've tried to replace the
with but it complains that its infinite..
Code:
If TextBox1.Text.Lenght > 0 Then

'You Code

Else

MsgBox("Invalid Lenght")

End If
Its that.

It checks if the textbox1 got more then 0 caracters..


And use it on the right pLACE!
[highlight=vb]
Try
Dim what As Integer
what = TextBox1.Text
Catch ex As Exception
MsgBox("INVALID")
End Try[/highlight]

it makes sure its even a number
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?