GP Hack - Anyone?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
GP Hack - Anyone?
Hi there,
First of all I don't really like hackers, actually I hate them they ruin the game. But, IMO some things need to be hacked. Z8 make collecting GP hard so you have to take a Survery of buy ZP for GP. But it's fuc.king! ANNOYING!

So I was wondering does anyone have a GP hack that works from the latest patch? I tried Cheat Engine but X-Ttap doesn't allow it. Help would be appreciated! Thanks.
No, there is no such ZP/GP Hack. If you find one and download it might be a Virus or Keylogger.
i see thats a new account>? sure maybe ur not new at hacking section gp/zp is server sided u can hook it just visually and the only way is to enter their db and hack it
Yeah I'm new and fail....
Well I've seen a CheatEngine used before and that worked, but like I said X-Trap caught me. Something similar to it, I suppose. Or if so like you suggested, a way getting into the DB.
Quote Originally Posted by Growmo View Post
Yeah I'm new and fail....
Well I've seen a CheatEngine used before and that worked, but like I said X-Trap caught me. Something similar to it, I suppose. Or if so like you suggested, a way getting into the DB.
Are you fucking stupid? You wanna get sued for about 2-100 million dollars? Go ahead get into there fucking database.
You can do GP Hack client side by Cheat Engine but you couldn't buy anything, but just with the GP you had before.
Ahhhh, I see.
No possibly way I guess then.
/Request Close.
No GP hack is public. Although it is possible. With things like modded lobbies you may see a GP hack around very soon. Especially with the modded lobbies going public.
Quote Originally Posted by UndergroundHorrorRap View Post
No GP hack is public. Although it is possible. With things like modded lobbies you may see a GP hack around very soon. Especially with the modded lobbies going public.
Sounds good to me. I'll keep and eye out.

Ty all.
GP Hack cant be done /close
Getting sued for $100m is worth fake money on an FPS if you ask me
Oh yes, troll more I'm being serious.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us