server need builders

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
server need builders
new mineshaft server need builders
the type of builders i need are
castle
tall buildings
market
and challenge builders
also i need city builders
also i need some1 who can make banters

u need to apply

======application=====
ign:
age:
what position Ur applying for:
do u have Skype:
Skype name if so:
why u want position:
why u want to join:
what are Ur skills:
experience:
other info i should know:
ign:hotman713
age: 15
Position: Castle builder
Skype?: Nope
why You want position: I'm good at building huge structures. I built the White House, A pyramid, a skyscraper, and a cathedral. I don't have photos with me cuz everything got griefed too much.
Why You want to join: I like helping people build especially when we are making a unique server like this.
Experience: Spawns, Skyscrapers, White house, Cathedral, pyramid, many redstone contraptions, train stations
Other info you should know: I don't have premium yet so is that going to be a problem?
Quote Originally Posted by hotman712 View Post
ign:hotman713
age: 15
Position: Castle builder
Skype?: Nope
why You want position: I'm good at building huge structures. I built the White House, A pyramid, a skyscraper, and a cathedral. I don't have photos with me cuz everything got griefed too much.
Why You want to join: I like helping people build especially when we are making a unique server like this.
Experience: Spawns, Skyscrapers, White house, Cathedral, pyramid, many redstone contraptions, train stations
Other info you should know: I don't have premium yet so is that going to be a problem?
u need to have skype so that u can heer the idea 1ns u get skype add jt.deel and ur in
ign:iiDr3w
age:15
what position Ur applying for: Challenge Builder/Castle Builder
do u have Skype:Yes
Skype name if so: idrew.dougherty
why u want position: I could make a really nice challenge map and could help with interior of castle. I would be on alot and could contribute alot.
why u want to join: I need a new server to play on and would hope this could be a fun thing to do.
what are Ur skills: On my singleplayer server I have tons of creative little things that I have come up with. I like to think that my special talent of minecraft is finding ways to kill yourself/others but I am also decent at big builds.
experience: Been playin minecraft for about 3 months now but I know everything there is to know about the game.
other info i should know: I also dont have premium.
ign:u know
age:13
what position Ur applying for:Castle ect.
do u have Skype:u know i do
Skype name if so:u know it
why u want position:Bc u seen the castle we made in the old server
why u want to join:Cuz im ur best friend
what are Ur skills:U know em
experience:u know that too
other info i should know:I Got my pc reformated bad news i need to send it to a place so they can install the drivers :/ @jkteam
Quote Originally Posted by PlayerDrew View Post
ign:iiDr3w
age:15
what position Ur applying for: Challenge Builder/Castle Builder
do u have Skype:Yes
Skype name if so: idrew.dougherty
why u want position: I could make a really nice challenge map and could help with interior of castle. I would be on alot and could contribute alot.
why u want to join: I need a new server to play on and would hope this could be a fun thing to do.
what are Ur skills: On my singleplayer server I have tons of creative little things that I have come up with. I like to think that my special talent of minecraft is finding ways to kill yourself/others but I am also decent at big builds.
experience: Been playin minecraft for about 3 months now but I know everything there is to know about the game.
other info i should know: I also dont have premium.
welcome to the team as a challenge builder

Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
ign:u know
age:13
what position Ur applying for:Castle ect.
do u have Skype:u know i do
Skype name if so:u know it
why u want position:Bc u seen the castle we made in the old server
why u want to join:Cuz im ur best friend
what are Ur skills:U know em
experience:u know that too
other info i should know:I Got my pc reformated bad news i need to send it to a place so they can install the drivers :/ @jkteam
1ns u get it back call me on skype then u can come back
Quote Originally Posted by jkteam View Post
welcome to the team as a challenge builder



1ns u get it back call me on skype then u can come back
MEAN!!!! rawr lol
Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
MEAN!!!! rawr lol
in need some more builders plzz

guys all who build for me will get admin in game and server will be on public on on Tuesday at the most
ign:Blanchjoey
age:15
what position Ur applying for:Electrician
do u have Skype:Nope
Skype name if so:
why u want position:because i am good with redstone
why u want to join:Because SSP is boring
what are Ur skills:1/2 Building, 1/2 redstone
experience:Building on other servers
other info i should know: I like to build
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us