Price Check

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Price Check
I might buy accts for our deal going on,
so how much is an acct worth that has (atleast);
85 attk / str / def, and 85 dung?

No other skills are needed, not even any money / quests,
just those 4 skills
Probably $40-50.
I'd say 30-60 .
For future reference, just assume any skill at level 99 is worth around $8-10 depending on the skill.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
For future reference, just assume any skill at level 99 is worth around $8-10 depending on the skill.
even for combat levels, still 9-10?
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
For future reference, just assume any skill at level 99 is worth around $8-10 depending on the skill.
Some will sell lower if you're lucky .
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


even for combat levels, still 9-10?
It's just in general. If someone actually leveled their skills manually, like I'm doing most of the time, they would up the prices. But, like I said, it's just for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Some will sell lower if you're lucky .
IF you're lucky. It's always nice to have a little more than what you need just in case, though.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


even for combat levels, still 9-10?
I assume Combat Skills are worth less than other Skills, since Combat is fairly easy to train, and it's cheap. Prayer or Herblore at 85 would be worth much more.
Dungeoneering 85 is rather hard to achieve, so I'd say you could sell it for +/- $50
how long do you think it'll take for a person to make an acct with those stats?
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
how long do you think it'll take for a person to make an acct with those stats?
A pretty long time. If they bot thats another story if they use bot maybe in 2 weeks. I got my range to 80 in 1 week with bots so its possible. Not sure about the dungeon though. Never bought the iDungeon bot
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
how long do you think it'll take for a person to make an acct with those stats?
Legitimately it would take them awhile. You can bot for a week straight and get 1-99 while it would probably take you a month or two of serious powerleveling manually to get there.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post


Legitimately it would take them awhile. You can bot for a week straight and get 1-99 while it would probably take you a month or two of serious powerleveling manually to get there.
im talking about botting,
so maybe 4 weeks?
kable if 99 is $10 then why are u charging $78 bucks
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
kable if 99 is $10 then why are u charging $78 bucks
First of all, the prices are changing. Second of all, I'm LEVELING the account for you. I'm not just giving you an account with the stats already on it. You don't expect Apple to sell an iPod that costs < $30 to make for only that amount. Businesses, including the one bullpop and I wish to start, need to make money. In order to do that, you up prices. And to also recompensate workers for what they do, you need to charge more. Who would want to lose money selling things?
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post


First of all, the prices are changing. Second of all, I'm LEVELING the account for you. I'm not just giving you an account with the stats already on it. You don't expect Apple to sell an iPod that costs < $30 to make for only that amount. Businesses, including the one bullpop and I wish to start, need to make money. In order to do that, you up prices. And to also recompensate workers for what they do, you need to charge more. Who would want to lose money selling things?
You are indeed a business man.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?