Price Check

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


im talking about botting,
so maybe 4 weeks?
Yeah. about that much. For me it would take 3 cause I would start my bot and never turn it off.
Either way an account with a 99 for a stat still required work... its not like they magically got it up to 99 without putting in the same work as you. Plus you're not putting in any investment at all, so you can't really compare yourself to Apple. Its obvious you're gonna be botting the account anyway because once you get 2-3 orders for 99s, its gonna take you a fairly long time, thus cutting your efficiency... and since you're still human you need to sleep 6-8 hours so assume 16-18 hours a day legit..... don't think so. Anyways its no harder for you or anyone else to turn on a bot and get stats to 99. Again your notion of compensation doesn't make sense because you're not risking any capital at all (not even time cause you dont have to babysit bots).
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
Either way an account with a 99 for a stat still required work... its not like they magically got it up to 99 without putting in the same work as you. Plus you're not putting in any investment at all, so you can't really compare yourself to Apple. Its obvious you're gonna be botting the account anyway because once you get 2-3 orders for 99s, its gonna take you a fairly long time, thus cutting your efficiency... and since you're still human you need to sleep 6-8 hours so assume 16-18 hours a day legit..... don't think so. Anyways its no harder for you or anyone else to turn on a bot and get stats to 99. Again your notion of compensation doesn't make sense because you're not risking any capital at all (not even time cause you dont have to babysit bots).
i dont get at all what your trying to say...

and yeah you have too,
i check mine about every 3-6 hrs, but i got 4 more accts banned in the past 2 days, so insted of wating more time, i figured i should just buy accts with the necessary skills
Not babysitting a bot is basically asking for a ban. And besides, I never said that the only thing we were doing on the accounts that wanted to be bought is botting. Ask Boombox. His account was manually leveled. We also have something invested into all of this, TIME. Time is precious and it also equals money. Did you actually read my thread too? Our services aren't for people who can bot 24/7. That's not the crowd we're reaching towards. We're going for the people who CAN'T leave their computer on. People who are too busy to play Runescape a lot but still want their accounts leveled.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
Not babysitting a bot is basically asking for a ban. And besides, I never said that the only thing we were doing on the accounts that wanted to be bought is botting. Ask Boombox. His account was manually leveled. We also have something invested into all of this, TIME. Time is precious and it also equals money. Did you actually read my thread too? Our services aren't for people who can bot 24/7. That's not the crowd we're reaching towards. We're going for the people who CAN'T leave their computer on. People who are too busy to play Runescape a lot but still want their accounts leveled.
I didn't read your thread, was I supposed to?

And. I can bot 24/7/300, but the problem is my accts keep on getting banned, so I figured I have the money to buy a new acct in aout tree to four days, so I made a thread asking a general price for one
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


I didn't read your thread, was I supposed to?

And. I can bot 24/7/300, but the problem is my accts keep on getting banned, so I figured I have the money to buy a new acct in aout tree to four days, so I made a thread asking a general price for one
Sorry. I was talking to FailHacker.
Runescape. srs bsns.

I'd say $60 max for an account like that though.
i dont baby sit my accounts and im perfectly fine...

and the only time you invest is if u manually level it (which then i can understand the cost, but again there is no way to really prove you did it legit without recording every second), other than that only other expense is CPU and if u have a shit computer than that might matter to u.

So again there is no capital other than like 3-4% CPU being invested, and even if u do babysit most likely ur already sitting on the computer chillin or u can check via TV from laptop/mobile device

Now again i ask whats the difference between me selling a wc pure with 99 wc and you making me one...... is it really $9 vs $78?.... using that logic i should just say that im willing to make someone 99 wc then a day later be like here you go... that will be 50 bucks please
You do business your way and we will do it our way. This is getting off topic. I will, however, say that my computer is total shit. If I do bot, the max I can bot would be two accounts. This is a way for me to get money to buy a new computer. If I do bot, I wouldn't have any extra RAM to run any other programs other and a web browser and MSN. There may be no way to prove that we will be mainly manually leveling your account, but, then again, there's no way to prove that 2012 is or isn't fake but people still have their own beliefs. It's about trust and personally, I strive to be a trustworthy person.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
You do business your way and we will do it our way. This is getting off topic. I will, however, say that my computer is total shit. If I do bot, the max I can bot would be two accounts. This is a way for me to get money to buy a new computer. If I do bot, I wouldn't have any extra RAM to run any other programs other and a web browser and MSN. There may be no way to prove that we will be mainly manually leveling your account, but, then again, there's no way to prove that 2012 is or isn't fake but people still have their own beliefs. It's about trust and personally, I strive to be a trustworthy person.
It's not getting offtopic as it's still about accts,
But I can run;
2 on mine,
9 on dads
4 on each vps (2)
So that's a total of like 19 bots,
The only problem is not getting them banned...
Which is a pain in the ass
Kable you're an experienced player so no doubt i respect you of course, as i hope you do for me

deadskullz, what do you bot and how often try tips like this


- ensure antibans are on
- turn on take breaks (no more than 10 min)
- bot 16 hours a day (so thats 8 hours of sleeping)
- once a week avoid botting the whole day or maybe for only like 5 hours
- stay away from botting long periods of time of skills like wc cause its the easy to be banned
- go to unpopulated worlds where ppl wont report or notice
- make sure ur settings arent retarded like mouse speed 1
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
Kable you're an experienced player so no doubt i respect you of course, as i hope you do for me

deadskullz, what do you bot and how often try tips like this


- ensure antibans are on
- turn on take breaks (no more than 10 min)
- bot 16 hours a day (so thats 8 hours of sleeping)
- once a week avoid botting the whole day or maybe for only like 5 hours
- stay away from botting long periods of time of skills like wc cause its the easy to be banned
- go to unpopulated worlds where ppl wont report or notice
- make sure ur settings arent retarded like mouse speed 1
well i bot 24/7 and the bot chooses worlds automatically,
and i have names like TTIITITIITITIIT so i dont get how ppl report me
Z goes with 7
i goes with l
O goes with 0
like IlZ07OlI7Z
it's better then TITITITITITI
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Z goes with 7
i goes with l
O goes with 0
like IlZ07OlI7Z
it's better then TITITITITITI
well granted theres no pattern in my ign, just randomly places T's and I's, but thx, ill use that for my future accts
Some people actually take screenshots and send them to Jagex as reports. It gets more people in and they can constantly report. They don't have to wait for anything.
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?