ExclamationFree Account?

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Free Account?
inspired of@Magicfingers generous account give away , i would like to give my main account, i will not be paying for internet anymore so im not going to play besides the fact im barely on now,

East Server
level 70 Lann


this character includes .
(just naming good stuff that i remember)
thor ring/belt
warrior ring/emblem
+8 dreamwalker swords
+8 valor braid spears


(Gear is all custom made with Dye Amps)
all white and grey +5 sinister set
white & green +5 laugh set
black on black ,black hammer set +5
red broken ash set
red and black sharp shooter set
red swift set+5 (fused with dark crest stats)

[accessions such as glasses , studded mask etc.]

2 tattoos & and inner armor (perm)

also has 56.2mill on the character



not putting a time limit on this, but i need a real good reason to give you this account so ill be watching the post frequently, thanks for your time
My little brother who is dying of cancer really wanted to play as Lann, but he can't take the time to grind and I honestly am unable to stand playing as him. If you would even just lend me the account, I would be eternally grateful.
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
My little brother who is dying of cancer really wanted to play as Lann, but he can't take the time to grind and I honestly am unable to stand playing as him. If you would even just lend me the account, I would be eternally grateful.
Damn bro... i never even wanted this account... but bro.. that story was so cold.
Good luck :3
I ma repost what i post in the other thread.. it would be nice for me to win something on MPGH forum and to see someone actually is being nice to be once in awhile so here

Ever since beta, even since HD releases his hacks, i been using them and I have never gotten banned and hoping will not for a very long time. SO if you give me your account, I will take care of it and it wont get banned. Yes I will hacks in your account, yes I will make sure no one notice.. yes I will test new theories and methods with your account but I wont write into programs with it because I dont no how.. but i will give my new founds on MPGH just by making a thread or sharing the idea and some pro programmer can make em. With this acc I can take hacking to a lil extreme. I hope you will give me your account, and I promise you I will take advantage of it. And I will mail all you items to 1 of my acc since your account would no longer need good items if I go fully hacker with it. Thank you and have a nice day
__________________
because i'm a poor asian kid that gets beaten by my parents day and night?

Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
My little brother who is dying of cancer really wanted to play as Lann, but he can't take the time to grind and I honestly am unable to stand playing as him. If you would even just lend me the account, I would be eternally grateful.
that is ultra bullshit..
Meh I ain't gonna think up some bs story to get sympathy. I'm just gonna say if you don't want it and find no one else whou want to give it to then I would take it off your hands to keep it from collecting dust. Good luck with whatever else you have planned and hope whatever is stopping you from payin for Internet ceases to be a problem
Quote Originally Posted by arnykl View Post
Meh I ain't gonna think up some bs story to get sympathy. I'm just gonna say if you don't want it and find no one else whou want to give it to then I would take it off your hands to keep it from collecting dust. Good luck with whatever else you have planned and hope whatever is stopping you from payin for Internet ceases to be a problem
I find it revolting that you would suggest I made up a story, and speaks volumes of your character regarding your disposition to people with cancer.
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
I find it revolting that you would suggest I made up a story, and speaks volumes of your character regarding your disposition to people with cancer.
ummm i didnt even read your reason, i just read the first post and hit reply. now that i read back on it i realize that what i wrote seemed very rude and i sincerely apologize for it. i hope you can forgive me and i hope that your brother is cured
Honest to God? I want those +8 weapons you have and the Thor Belt... in fact, I could just use the Twin Swords and the Belt.

I'm done with the rest of those. My gear may not look so über, but it gets the job done.

The whole account would be just a bonus. No fake stories, no QQ-ing, just the truth.
Quote Originally Posted by Sliss View Post
inspired of@Magicfingers generous account give away , i would like to give my main account, i will not be paying for internet anymore so im not going to play besides the fact im barely on now,

East Server
level 70 Lann


this character includes .
(just naming good stuff that i remember)
thor ring/belt
warrior ring/emblem
+8 dreamwalker swords
+8 valor braid spears


(Gear is all custom made with Dye Amps)
all white and grey +5 sinister set
white & green +5 laugh set
black on black ,black hammer set +5
red broken ash set
red and black sharp shooter set
red swift set+5 (fused with dark crest stats)

[accessions such as glasses , studded mask etc.]

2 tattoos & and inner armor (perm)

also has 56.2mill on the character



not putting a time limit on this, but i need a real good reason to give you this account so ill be watching the post frequently, thanks for your time
Let me see if my accounts are banned or not after maint.. Then I'll let you know if I need a new lvl'd account for testing. That will be my reason, if I need it..
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
My main was banned a while back since I used item creation to create GM items, and ever since then I haven't had the drive to level back up. I would love to have a new character for testing out new hacks and beta testing. I would give away most of the stuff on that account to those who need them more than me. Thank you for your consideration, Sliss, I am sorry to hear that you will be quitting.


i read this on other one .. lol


Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Let me see if my accounts are banned or not after maint.. Then I'll let you know if I need a new lvl'd account for testing. That will be my reason, if I need it..


actually... hopefully im not banned either lmao


but could give away my friends account, its a 70 evie, not to much on it thats good besides the +10 dw staff
My main was banned a while back since I used item creation to create GM items, and ever since then I haven't had the drive to level back up. I would love to have a new character for testing out new hacks and beta testing. I would give away most of the stuff on that account to those who need them more than me. Thank you for your consideration, Sliss, I am sorry to hear that you will be quitting.
lol nice friend
Quote Originally Posted by arnykl View Post
lol nice friend
he dont play anymore so he dont care lol

im basically doing this cause i believe that if you give, you shall receive

which has proved good to me lately lol
In all honesty, I would really love you gear and money and play as a much higher level Lan then mine.
I never had a good chance to leave my computer on to bot and now that its ALMOST impossible to bot, I don't see any good equips (or gold) in my future. On top of that when ever I had a chance to use the newest and best hacks, my luck rolls around and they get patched leaveing me with nothing.

Of course Ill use your Lan as a often as I can and Ill all ways think of your generosity when I play.
I'd be extremely great full for all these chances.
It may sound sappy and cheesey but its the truth and thats what you want, so im saying it.

Thank you.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?