Releasing Public Binds after maint.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Releasing Public Binds after maint.
Herro. I've made new binds that implement some of the new useful commands and removed all the none working one.

I'll release this after I can test it.
It will be in the form of config.cfg file.

Public PieBind readme:
Code:
F1 = DK stage 1
F2 = DK stage 2
F3 = Paladin stage 1
F4 = Paladin stage 2
F5 = Paladin "tentacle" skill
F6 = height normal
F7 = spam it height
F8 = height 1000 for skipping cutscenes
F9 = mail 
F10 = shop

q = refill
t = repair
i = fine spears
o = fine bombs
k = mines
p = palalas
l = Chains
j = Forward in time
y = normal difficulty
g = dk tentacle skill

6 = blacksmith and dye instant craft
7 = snowballs
8 = stickies
9 = glas spears
0 = uber campfire

Home = colhen
PgUp = rochest
PGDN = time speed 3x
End = time speed 5x

Key Pad
1 = 10x movement speed
2 = normal movement speed
3 = normal timescale
4 = 7x's timescle
5 = golden balls
6 = Lann + Fiona quick stamina regen
7 = Evie + Karok quick stamina regen
8 = reload map
9 = Spawns Gnoll Chieftain and revives u
0 = skip stage
+ = Crashes party leader
- = clear all entities
/ = spike
Del = HP prof. skill now works better
9 = Spawns Gnoll Chieftain and revives u
Command for this, if I may ask?
Quote Originally Posted by Agathocacological View Post
Command for this, if I may ask?
revive_torch, you could've found this by searching.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
revive_torch, you could've found this by searching.
Half the stuff on this forum could be "asked by searching", but it's released over and over again.
Quote Originally Posted by Agathocacological View Post
Half the stuff on this forum could be "asked by searching", but it's released over and over again.
Someone already released this bind?
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Someone already released this bind?
Yea, it was posted more than one time...
Hold on guys I recently released that maint is done.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Hold on guys I recently realized that maint is done.
Prob nico, me & holys faults for not pointing that out to you.
Gonna do some testing right now.
Today is a good day for the Vindictus hacks section... muahaha ;D

Btw I'm also almost ready to release new version of AutoVin, just testin the prem-scripts atm.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Today is a good day for the Vindictus hacks section... muahaha ;D

Btw I'm also almost ready to release new version of AutoVin, just testin the prem-scripts atm.
The new version will use golden balls to kill the boss(es)?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
The new version will use golden balls to kill the boss(es)?
No it uses 2 methods, so the free version will contain 2 versions of shadowed_by_darkness.au3 to display how each one works. Method one is spamming transform for killing. Method 2 runs an alternate script during missions that transforms every 5 seconds, and the killing is done by spamming catacomb spears. Method 1 is much safer, method 2 is faster.

Premium scripts have all been converted to use method 1.
Ugh i keep getting server delay >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Ugh i keep getting server delay >.<
yeah I can't connect to the damn server >.>
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us