Mw2 Mod Tool

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2 Mod Tool
Well, my friend is gone make an Mw2 Mod Tool.
And I could not wait longer to start.

Well, I have to know what you guys would like to have in the GSC Mod Tool


It's supposed to make modding easyer and faster.

So I need help with what I should add to it.


What I am thinking so far:

Gone add all the GSC files to it.

Make it easyer to make things.

Like, weapons, text, killstreaks, wait for key and more.

So I need help with Ideas what to add to it.


What I mean with the easy maker, is that.
You choose the item you want to add. (In this case we take text)
And I just enter the text in an textbox and press add, and the text for the show text command will be added.

I need help.

Any suggestions are welcome.
(I am also soon done with the menu maker BETA v1.1)
Reach GSC Compiler's level and I'll code 80% of your program
All the different kinds of text would be awesome.
Menus too, but i know you already are working on that.
Maybe a choose random function. That could help you ex. giving ppl a random weapon.
Set health maybe. Pretty simple but you want ideas.
I'll post if i get any further ideas.

I'd say that you shouldn't include snipets. But things that needs longer code like menus and select random that takes a longer time to write should be included.
Okey, thanks for ideas.

Well, I will work onthis for a time.
(Because I gone make it very big.)

The menu maker is 2.48 MB.

So I wonder how big this program will be...

60 MB ?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Okey, thanks for ideas.

Well, I will work onthis for a time.
(Because I gone make it very big.)

The menu maker is 2.48 MB.

So I wonder how big this program will be...

60 MB ?
Don't really think so. Have you any idea how much shizzle should a .exe contain to get 60 MB? At least 50k of lines. And a lot of resources. My GSC Compiler takes only 15MB of disk space. BTW Don't use a RichTextBox or a TextBox, they both suck as hell. Go for a professional control. (Not DigitalRune, try with Actipro. The only problem is that Actipro needs money)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?