Server Question

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Server Question
Hey, I've found an MMORPG that doesn't detect CE (Cheat Engine). Although every value I try to edit seems to be server sided..

Soo, my question is what are some good values I could change that are most likely not server sided? Money, HP, MP, and Skill Cooldown are all server sided and Im stumped on what to try next!
I dont get the question. :/
How about give the name of the game.
The game is called Karos. Its an Ijji game.
Quote Originally Posted by chris443992 View Post
The game is called Karos. Its an Ijji game.
If it's all server sided, then you can't do anything with a memory editor because nothing about your game is held in your computer's memory.
It's server sided as said before

Means if u want to edit it , you gotta go on the server data , which is impossible for a normal player

Give it up kid .
But I can change movement speed and attack speed with a simple speed hack? Obviously not all values are server sided. I read somewhere on here that like 1% of the values were actually server sided on most MMOs.
That's what I thought, all flames and no help.
Quote Originally Posted by chris443992 View Post
That's what I thought, all flames and no help.
Nice doulbe post and 2 week bump
@Jabuuty671
What game??
@Tristan Nice random post about absolutely nothing other than complaining about another user.

@EminemJr If you took the time out to read the thread, which is 6 small posts.. You'd know the game was called "Karos"

All I want to know is general things that aren't server sided. There has to be some as movement speed and attack speed aren't.
Quote Originally Posted by chris443992 View Post
@Tristan Nice random post about absolutely nothing other than complaining about another user.

@EminemJr If you took the time out to read the thread, which is 6 small posts.. You'd know the game was called "Karos"

All I want to know is general things that aren't server sided. There has to be some as movement speed and attack speed aren't.
Learn not to bump 2 week old threads then talk plz.
Would you rather me start a new thread? 2 weeks is young. Also, post count means nothing when the majority of your posts are flames, so don't even use that as your next card

I'm a helpful user of this site that has NEVER received any type of help back other than written guides by the high-end users. Simple questions do not deserve immediate flames.
Ikr i hate people with attitude for no reason
There all server sided
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us