Members currently in the clan:

4 as of now
    Update: 5 as of Now and 1 lt spot open

Requirements to apply:

• No Flaming
    • Respect your clan mates
    • Be active
    • Any rank is allowed as long as your a decent player
    • If you could mostly speak English, Spanish is allowed too i am Hispanic so i can understand you
    • I would prefer no hacks but i can't really say i wouldn't allow it i use them myself here and there whenever i feel like getting on this site
    • Try your best

Sidenote:

I would have never done this but I would like this clan to be active, and i figure we could use new people to play matches with other then my r/l friends who usually stick by me in any game xD.We're a new clan (we used to be in Awakening but i remade it into this new clan [B]erseker since i got tired of my old one and it was on my old main.) We're fairly active and most of us are good at fps aside from one of us who is still practicing to get better.
    Ranks don't matter to us as long as your active and pretty well off. I've met many low rank people whom are good at fps and where new to cf so i don't really judge on ranks. I do need two Lt's and i be glad to let anyone who wishes to apply for that to let them get it as long as i judge them to be fairly respectable, active, helping and well off in matches. We are also planning on forming tactics for clan matches and normal matches so we do need different type of cf weapon users, i.e: Snipers, Knifers, SMGers,Riflers,Shotgun,etc.(this also includes decoy/kamikaze people :P)We use Skype usually to do voice-chat and give out tactics/orders better, just in case if u use that and wish to join us in our voice-chatting group ( not all of us use mics only some of us do so you don't need a mic to join us.)
    P.S: This clan was only made a few days ago so ya ^^;..

Link of the clan page :

Z8Games
    Last edited by Wolfzero; 06-27-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Updates as of 6/27/11

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfzero For This Useful Post:

Lyoto Machida (06-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Very well posted

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyoto Machida For This Useful Post:

Wolfzero (06-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I like your type of organization you organized it well and i like the clan mark

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snipermon For This Useful Post:

Wolfzero (06-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
    I like your type of organization you organized it well and i like the clan mark
    thankyou very much ^^; I put effort into it, I am proud of my new clan that i made. if your prod of something, you always show effort into any work related to it afterall. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
    Very well posted
    ^^ thankyou i really put time into it and tried to make it as neat as possbile. i still think i could do better but meh.. with time comes improvement

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Clan Rank(Update):36859
    Clan members(Updated):6
    Last edited by Wolfzero; 06-28-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ill join if i can be LT
    @Wolfzero

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack3rM View Post
    ill join if i can be LT
    @Wolfzero
    As long as your able to keep up with my or pass my own skills its fine by me. I just like to have a match with you though ^^ before i say yes or no if its alright by you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Clan members: (Update)8
    Clan LT's: (Update)2 Spots taken (1 Spot left) <----@Hack3rM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Wolfzero lets have a match right heere right now what server what channel?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack3rM View Post
    @Wolfzero lets have a match right heere right now what server what channel?
    @Hack3rM would you mind waiting two days? I'm not at my house i'm out at a campsite for 2 days with a few friends and i'm on my mobile phone replying so yall i mean if u don't mind wiating and all.
    Last edited by Wolfzero; 06-29-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Wolfzero ok no problem at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Hack3rM My return is delayed by 2 more days i hope you wont mind waiting that long. I'm sorry for such a big delay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Wolfzero no problem take your time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Hack3rM i'll be on tonight i got home an hour ago if u wanna have that spar on Cf ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Farming?

Hey do you guys farm? Cause in other Treads you say you farm everday, but the rules is NO FARM ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast