ExclamationMPGH Hack Problems Help me please.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Hack Problems Help me please.
Hello...

I have a problème with the hack.

I put the hack in my Combat Arms Folder (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

I fill the Setting.ini as you told us. I put the MPGH User/PW

After i activate the hack (Replace de "0" by "1")

After i open Ca but i open it 10 time and i never seen the message that said that the hack work...

I really need help.

Thanks to help me!!!!
SEE MY TUT, YOUNG BOY!
DUDE your tutorial doesnt explain anything about the problem we are having. but thanks =D
Quote Originally Posted by pnus88 View Post
DUDE your tutorial doesnt explain anything about the problem we are having. but thanks =D
No problem. Choobs like u will keep comin anyway, right?
girafa leao hack.jpgattachment deleted · 59 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by johnny608 View Post
Hello...

I have a problème with the hack.

I put the hack in my Combat Arms Folder (C:NexonCombat Arms)

I fill the Setting.ini as you told us. I put the MPGH User/PW

After i activate the hack (Replace de "0" by "1")

After i open Ca but i open it 10 time and i never seen the message that said that the hack work...

I really need help.

Thanks to help me!!!!
See pplz tuts on the hack or otherwise just make sure u only put the MCAPUBHACK in the ca folder and the settings ini.
If that does'nt work add me on ca my name is XxPeekAB00xX ill break it down for you and "O" are zeros. pce
The first time the hack wasn't work, CA won't start...

The seconde time i watched the tuts and the "Text" in the left down corner don't appear...

Maybe you should make a list of some problem because none of this probs are explain how to solve it... Thanks...

PS: I want to solve it as fast as possible so i can participate to the Video contest!
Thanks!

EDIT: Its only the new hack with No recoil and No spread don't work...

The oldest one work perfectly...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?