Question[AimBot] Need Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[AimBot] Need Help
Hello. I 'm trying to make an aimbot hack and some vip feature. I used CE to pointer x,y,z. But I can find only x,y pointer. I need some one help me.

Here (My Screen With X,Y Pointer)







And my Video:

VNGMODZ With Aimbot & Shoot Through Wall - Clip.vnⓘ

Please Help me find Z Pointer to finish my project
plz upload the hack on mpgh
:| U r noob??? Wanna Free Hack??? Try Some Vip Hack From MPGH =))
Images are broken, btw it looks good
Quote Originally Posted by Root.X View Post
Hello. I 'm trying to make an aimbot hack and some vip feature. I used CE to pointer x,y,z. But I can find only x,y pointer. I need some one help me.

Here (My Screen With X,Y Pointer)







And my Video:

VNGMODZ With Aimbot & Shoot Through Wall - Clip.vnⓘ

Please Help me find Z Pointer to finish my project
i would help but im just learning it looks kool though
ok blingaz1 How do I contact you?
Lets try
Quote Originally Posted by Root.X View Post
ok blingaz1 How do I contact you?
As i said im new but im pretty darn smart so if u tell me what im looking for maybe i can find it

contact me on oovoo... "juniorblingaz"
]z try scan increase decrease ]z
Quote Originally Posted by Root.X View Post
]z try scan increase decrease ]z


WDF is that?
This Not CF NA
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us