xfire hours editor?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
xfire hours editor?
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is any program that can raise your xfire gaming hours.?
I have searched the whole forum but i couldn't find anything to satisfy my willing.
The game that i want is the CoD4 and i want to increase my hours to 1500-1700.
wait 1500 hours past that no1 will develop a program just for that purpose, try googleing it.
I just don't understand why you would want to make people believe you have no life.
for "skill" purposes and because my old xfire got hacked [2007 account] and i had many hours .
Quote Originally Posted by malakasneoellhnas View Post
for "skill" purposes and because my old xfire got hacked [2007 account] and i had many hours .
Once again, you're fooling people into thinking you have no life.

Unless, you actually don't.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us