Gaz Silver UMP with Gold Outline

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Gaz Silver UMP with Gold Outline
Silver steel UMP with weird looking Gold.
Rate & Comment.

Screen Shot:






Virus Scan:


-VirusTotal

Enjoy
Thanks and +Rep
Gaz Silver UMP with Gold Outline.rarattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
Looks pretty cool. Don't have the UMP though... :\ Check out the mdos I just released.
Great Job, I like the gold!
oh good, finally a UMP mod. its all L9 and G36's lately.

the gold looks sexy. was thinking of Black and Gold but thats getting old

so silver + gold is pretty good
Imo it's more gray than silver but gj
hmm,
im not feeling the colors on this mod,
try making the silver more whiter, it looks like grey in this
and that gold is not real gold

i think you coulda done alot more better with this
I was about to call it Steel
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
I was about to call it Steel
yerp, it looks more like steel
Took me 5 minutes rushed it.
@Liz WHAT RE YOU DOING HEREEEEE
APPROVED.. T_T
Love it.
I'm sick, so im here... why are you here
Its decent but would look nicer if the Railing was all gold.
lining isnt overdone, color combo done well. 9.7/10

You have an A+ mod

Sexy mod is sexy
It looks good. But make the silver brighter.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?