SmileMy First Time Using Hacks. :D

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
My First Time Using Hacks. :D
Today, I decided, Why not try Black Cipher 5, On my shit account? So I did. It was really fun. Hacked a few Fireteams, Telekilled some ragers, And had a ton of fun. Hacking really is fun!



Picture of my score after my first time hacking a Cabin Fever.


@NOOB, @flameswor10, @CAFlames, @Crash, And all the other coders out there, Making awesome hacks for us here at MPGH, Thank you. We know you work hard coding and testing these hacks, And we appreciate it. Your awesome and you deserve recognition. I know almost everybody here feels the same way.

Leechers just want more and more, but nice to know that you enjoyed using hacks for the first time
Luckily, you didn't use my pub version of my private as it is made to lag. It's only a pub release
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Leechers just want more and more, but nice to know that you enjoyed using hacks for the first time
Luckily, you didn't use my pub version of my private as it is made to lag. It's only a pub release
so thats why i get 1fps

ur private lags slightly less but i think i know why.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
Rat.....And lol at hack supporter.
I'm not a rat. Insomniac made that account and leeched NOOB's hack. You should be calling him a rat. Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
You hacked and you died 4 times
I hack 'cause I get pissed off when people qq and I'm legit. So I just go on noob acc and telekill. Give them a real reason to whine.

I didn't want to have to hold the space bar as I telekilled them, But eventually I had to because they couldn't guard worth shit.

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Leechers just want more and more, but nice to know that you enjoyed using hacks for the first time
Luckily, you didn't use my pub version of my private as it is made to lag. It's only a pub release
I downloaded your pub. Haven't tried it yet though. I doubt my computer could handle it. :\ I liked the rage quit feature though.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I'm not a rat. Insomniac made that account and leeched NOOB's hack. You should be calling him a rat. Not me.




I didn't want to have to hold the space bar as I telekilled them, But eventually I had to because they couldn't guard worth shit.




I downloaded your pub. Haven't tried it yet though. I doubt my computer could handle it. :\ I liked the rage quit feature though.
mines 512 ram and i get around 8 fps if i dont telekill. 1-2 fps when i do o.o
Rat.....And lol at hack supporter.

I used to love hacking.
I hacked so much it became boring and playing legit wasn't that boring.
Hacking isn't fun forever...
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post

I used to love hacking.
I hacked so much it became boring and playing legit wasn't that boring.
Hacking isn't fun forever...
That's how I felt, Except the other way around. Still deciding whether or not to use some of the silent hacks on my main.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
That's how I felt, Except the other way around. Still deciding whether or not to use some of the silent hacks on my main.
Only use on your main if you buy nx. Otherwise, you have a higher chacne of getting banned



Imma go fck off and get post banned now
You hacked and you died 4 times
I hack 'cause I get pissed off when people qq and I'm legit. So I just go on noob acc and telekill. Give them a real reason to whine.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Today, I decided, Why not try Black Cipher 5, On my shit account? So I did. It was really fun. Hacked a few Fireteams, Telekilled some ragers, And had a ton of fun. Hacking really is fun!



Picture of my score after my first time hacking a Cabin Fever.


@NOOB, @flameswor10, @CAFlames, @Crash, And all the other coders out there, Making awesome hacks for us here at MPGH, Thank you. We know you work hard coding and testing these hacks, And we appreciate it. Your awesome and you deserve recognition. I know almost everybody here feels the same way.

lol Nice but when i was using it i got 1,100 kills
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Only use on your main if you buy nx. Otherwise, you have a higher chacne of getting banned



Imma go fck off and get post banned now
Lol, Don't worry. I'm a total NX whore. Cya after post ban bro.

Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
lol Nice but when i was using it i got 1,100 kills
Lol, Nice. I hate it when your getting a massive streak of kills, Then you get caught on a Big Blue and it breaks your streak and takes forever to kill him. :\
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Lol, Nice. I hate it when your getting a massive streak of kills, Then you get caught on a Big Blue and it breaks your streak and takes forever to kill him. :\
Get super knife, takes care of him fast enough xD.
i got 2300 in fire team jelly?
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
i got 2300 in fire team jelly?
/msg2short
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us