Digital Camo L96A1

PollWhat do you think?
12 votes
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Digital Camo L96A1
Made this mod as a remake of my shitty L96A1 mod, This took me awhile to make, So I hope you like it. Don't forget to thank me! As always, Constructive criticism is welcome.

Screenshot(s)



Virus Totalⓘ
Digital Camo L96A1.rarattachment deleted · 14 downloads before removal
Haha, Good job
Thats almost of what i was thinking of.
Keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
Haha, Good job
Thats almost of what i was thinking of.
Keep it up!
Thanks bro. Worked hard on it. Kept injecting it in game and finding a tiny flaw and having to go and redit it. It was worth it though.
you're not using my base, are you?
I think, wait i can't think. IT IS SOO FKING COOL!!!!! But it makes me laugh because not much nature is red and black GJ broskii 9.999999999999999/10 (unless you find a red tree then you're .)
Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
you're not using my base, are you?
I used it for most of it. Not all of it though. It was very helpful. Definately make one for the G36E.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
I think, wait i can't think. IT IS SOO FKING COOL!!!!! But it makes me laugh because not much nature is red and black GJ broskii 9.999999999999999/10
I think it's pretty awesome to.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I used it for most of it. Not all of it though. It was very helpful. Definately make one for the G36E.






I think it's pretty awesome to.
Ye, can you make this digital for G36E. But less Red
And the red must be: #9C0101 (HEX Color Code)
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
Ye, can you make this digital for G36E. But less Red
And the red must be: #9C0101 (HEX Color Code)
I can try.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I can try.
I know it takes a lot effort but its worth.
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
I know it takes a lot effort but its worth.
It is.
The colors are a bit much for me :\ but it is still nice, good job
Quote Originally Posted by Xarrofice View Post
The colors are a bit much for me :\ but it is still nice, good job
Thanks bro.
looks good maby tone the red down alittle ?
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
looks good maby tone the red down alittle ?
Yep, as i said!
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?