Do a barrel roll

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Do a barrel roll
Not as fast as I'd like it to barrel roll but that can be fixed
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
So Gayyy.....
Kiick
F5
F5
F5
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
So Gayyy.....
So is cody simpson
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post


So is cody simpson
Jelly Much? hes the best



You should get name change to Peppy
At about 45ish seconds in I was annoyed. Justin Bieber is better than that, he at least names his songs after words...
Guy that got barrled: KICK!!! F5 F5 F5 F5F F5
Crash: QQ
Guy that got barrled:F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
KICK KICK HACKER KICK KICK KICK
Crash: QQ u fucking noob i dont hack u gay fucking retard
Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
@Crash
Does other people see it too?
Thats what I wanna know
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Thats what I wanna know
if so who ever got rolled is goin to be laughing there ass off while calling u a hacking lol
Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


if so who ever got rolled is goin to be laughing there ass off while calling u a hacking lol

lol right.
Would be hella dizzy if you had aimbot on, and there's more than 4 people in your aim zone.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Would be hella dizzy if you had aimbot on, and there's more than 4 people in your aim zone.
Yea, I think I would kill myself
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us