Tutorial on Crossgame Modding?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Tutorial on Crossgame Modding?
I'm trying to figure out how to crossgame mod. I've googled it about 30 times, And I can't find a good tutorial. I figured I'd ask you guys. Anyone know of any, Or willing to write one? I would VERY MUCH appreciate it.
Find a plugin that can export as . l t a, export the model file you want as whatever file type you like/that is compatible with your plugin, export from there to . l t a, use dirigien's lta to ltb converter, inject/folder method, done.
Anyone know some good games with cool guns that run on lithtec engines?

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Find a plugin that can export as . l t a, export the model file you want as whatever file type you like/that is compatible with your plugin, export from there to . l t a, use dirigien's lta to ltb converter, inject/folder method, done.
Is it really that simple?
or find games that run lithtech engine
google is ur friend
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
google is ur friend

I tried googling it... Like 30 times... Brought me to this tutorial on here once, Was hard to understand though. So I figured I'd ask you guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post

I tried googling it... Like 30 times... Brought me to this tutorial on here once, Was hard to understand though. So I figured I'd ask you guys.
Wikipedia is your friend that you've never considered asking?
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
Wikipedia is your friend that you've never considered asking?
@kentonyu YOUR ALIVE
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
Wikipedia is your friend that you've never considered asking?
I've tried everything I can think of... :\
Its pretty easy.
Keep exporting /importing?
Ask that distuberdjr guy?
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
Ask that distuberdjr guy?
, he doesnt kno shit
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us