I'm trying to figure out how to crossgame mod. I've googled it about 30 times, And I can't find a good tutorial. I figured I'd ask you guys. Anyone know of any, Or willing to write one? I would VERY MUCH appreciate it.
Find a plugin that can export as . l t a, export the model file you want as whatever file type you like/that is compatible with your plugin, export from there to . l t a, use dirigien's lta to ltb converter, inject/folder method, done.
Anyone know some good games with cool guns that run on lithtec engines?
Originally Posted by aeronyx
Find a plugin that can export as . l t a, export the model file you want as whatever file type you like/that is compatible with your plugin, export from there to . l t a, use dirigien's lta to ltb converter, inject/folder method, done.
Is it really that simple?
or find games that run lithtech engine
uhmmm O______@
google is ur friend
Originally Posted by user721634
google is ur friend
I tried googling it... Like 30 times... Brought me to this tutorial on here once, Was hard to understand though. So I figured I'd ask you guys.
Originally Posted by Nitehawk772
I tried googling it... Like 30 times... Brought me to this tutorial on here once, Was hard to understand though. So I figured I'd ask you guys.
Wikipedia is your friend that you've never considered asking?
Originally Posted by kentonyu
Wikipedia is your friend that you've never considered asking?