The Competition

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
The Competition
This is the thread where the competition of the mediocre GFX's will be held. This is no official competition and unfortunately no awards will be given. The main point of this battle is fun.

Rules:
No ripping
No premade signatures
No begging for votes
No begging for thanks
Any posted work is final

I promise to do my best for any discovered rippers to get a ban that is as long as possible.

No work shall be posted here, this is a discussion thread. Everyone who made the work shall inform the others in this thread and send the work to me. When everyone sends them, I will make the voting thread.

The participants of the battle are:
@ShadeyZzZz
@Faux
@Shadeyz346
@Keroaplt
@ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y
@Obscene
@Storm
@Kyle
@Parade
@gamerboy667
@Dakota
@Cynic

The render we will be using is:

I chose this one because the rendering quality is good, it's resolution is also nice, it has a lightning source and it has colours.

The signature size limitation is 500x500 pixels.

I would appreciate it if anyone not mentioned here doesn't post anything. Your point here would be to see if everyone is playing fair or if you want you can scan this place for rippers.

The deadline will be July 7th 2011 at 21 PM (GMT +2). If everyone posts their work sooner the voting thread will also be created sooner. Please abide by the aforementioned rules so everyone participates in a clean and fair battle.
Thank you for participating in this competition and enjoy!

Any questions/critics/comments will go directly to my PM and I will do my best to help you/fix what I did wrong.
Size limitations?
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
Size limitations?
The post has been edited. Thank you!
Fuck off noob, advertising in render.
Kyle wins I hereby forfeit
What's the reward scammer..

.

"the point of this battle is fun"

No one haves fun getting owned .
Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyZzZz View Post
What's the reward scammer..

.

"the point of this battle is fun"

No one haves fun getting owned .
OMG I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO SCREENSHOT ME WHILE LAUGHING I'M LITERALLY ROFL'ING
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
You mentioned him was what I was pointing out he's been dead
@Keroaplt

i call you in this competition..

You're in .


Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


OMG I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO SCREENSHOT ME WHILE LAUGHING I'M LITERALLY ROFL'ING
You could call..
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


OMG I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO SCREENSHOT ME WHILE LAUGHING I'M LITERALLY ROFL'ING
o.o

It wasnt THAT funny...lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
o.o

It wasnt THAT funny...lol..
@Faux Yeah the text was retarded but the emoticon fits perfectly
You mentioned him was what I was pointing out he's been dead
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
o.o

It wasnt THAT funny...lol..
You don't get it .


plz anyone plz vot fo me plz
pls i wnt win pls plspls


Okay guys i gotta go to club for some hours then ill come back to finish mine

lookin good already.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyZzZz View Post


You don't get it .


plz anyone plz vot fo me plz
pls i wnt win pls plspls


Okay guys i gotta go to club for some hours then ill come back to finish mine

lookin good already.
Is it an insider joke?
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
Is it an insider joke?
Are you in ?
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us