[RELEASE-TM] ImmaNinja555 presents: Love flys

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE-TM] ImmaNinja555 presents: Love flys
@Divine
So come fly with me
I'll take you
So you can see
Just how much
You mean to me;
So come fly with me
We can see
The world from a distance;
So come fly with me
We can see..
Just take my hand
I will show you
Just how much
You mean to me<3

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
PV_L96A1.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Looks niice ! to bad i dont play CA anymore T.T
Quote Originally Posted by shawnchung View Post
Looks niice ! to bad i dont play CA anymore T.T
They banned my main, and I didn't hack..
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


They banned my main, and I didn't hack..
nowadays nexon is banning people left and right.. even for false reports. LOL
Sexy.

Although, another complementing color could have done well here, maybe gold/dark brown.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Flies*

@Sinsation.







*Grabs your wings
Get down before you fall
</3
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


*Grabs your wings
Get down before you fall
</3
Nnonononno, I was correcting your spelling mistake.







Nice job, i like the lil' poem . And yeah Fk NEXON those sketchy @$$ MOFOS!
The little poem brought a tear to my eye. But I love this mod. Thanked and repped.
Nice this is know my faverot mode
Looks great. Keep up the good work bro.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?