FAIRPLAY IS A NOOB ****** WHO DESERVES TO GET SHOT IN THE BALLS.
HES A FLAMER ****** WHO POSTS USELESS COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD.
Originally Posted by pnus88
FAIRPLAY IS A NOOB ****** WHO DESERVES TO GET SHOT IN THE BALLS.
HES A FLAMER ****** WHO POSTS USELESS COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD.
i DON'T THINK SO! And is "FairPlay", not "Fairlay", dear choob...
AGAIN:
Exit Thread.jpgattachment deleted · 43 downloads before removal
gato pwn cao.jpgattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
Please, this is a worthless thread... This will just get the Admins mad, so please, read THIS post before posting, anymore, and I think you will be banned O.O
I am not saying I know a Admin or I am a Admin, but I am giving you the heads up
Originally Posted by duyxngoc94
Please, this is a worthless thread... This will just get the Admins mad, so please, read THIS post before posting, anymore, and I think you will be banned O.O
I am not saying I know a Admin or I am a Admin, but I am giving you the heads up
Ya, ya..
Ok any adimim (ogily boogily guy!) , Send this piec of shit on spam corners, like my VIP hack!
LOL y fairplay i think everyone is gonna turn against you you such an ass. I was reading through previous posts and your such a dick to other people now wonder someone made a thread just for you. LOL you must be an asshole.......
Originally Posted by aznight1123
LOL y fairplay i think everyone is gonna turn against you you such an ass. I was reading through previous posts and your such a dick to other people now wonder someone made a thread just for you. LOL you must be an asshole.......
At least i am not a 9 year choob!
Flamewar queimando.jpgattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
Originally Posted by pnus88
FAIRPLAY IS A NOOB ****** WHO DESERVES TO GET SHOT IN THE BALLS.
HES A FLAMER ****** WHO POSTS USELESS COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD.
There is a Flame section for these kind of posts lol
Lol my bads its just i asked him specifically not to post in my thread and he did but neways i dont really care.. imma go smoke some haze and go to sleep night ppls
Sorry admin..
Originally Posted by pnus88
Lol my bads its just i asked him specifically not to post in my thread and he did but neways i dont really care.. imma go smoke some haze and go to sleep night ppls
Sorry admin..
Oh yeah, see the big dog, get back hu?
He begin suc kin me and the fault is mine? see for urselfs...
Wtf speak english dude
Ah, forget it. i won't waste time with this choobas...
You_may_not_be_as_gay_as_this Juntos.jpgattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
lol choobas what a faggggggggggggg
Originally Posted by pnus88
lol choobas what a faggggggggggggg
The girl version of "CHOOB"
Good night
LOL FAGGGGGG neways fuck this place im out ill juss find the addys myself.
Originally Posted by pnus88
LOL FAGGGGGG neways fuck this place im out ill juss find the addys myself.
He say "fuck this place".
BAN HIM, oogily bogily!
Arma -cara-cueca.jpgattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal