Can somone make me no recoil, no spread, aimbot and chams please I will really appreciate it.
Please need these hacks(simple)
Black Cipher 5 - All Your Needs In It
I believe it still works and it has everything you need.
Search and look around before you make a thread next time.
I believe it still works and it has everything you need.
Search and look around before you make a thread next time.
@aragarof
its black cipher 5 i took the .dll for black cipher 5 byte ciphered it 6 or 7 times and ya it works perfect no problems check it out
its black cipher 5 i took the .dll for black cipher 5 byte ciphered it 6 or 7 times and ya it works perfect no problems check it out
BUmp!!!!!!
@aragarof PM me i'll tell you how I'm doing it and I'll send you my ciphered version
Black Cipher 5 is ur answer
This thread is closed for replies.
