Combat Arms

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms
Hi,

I want to make a CA EU hack and I have some questions.
1. Why are there LTC and L***hellBase, on crossfire we have only LTc.
2. I saw that everybody use ptc, why this?
3. Where are the addies located? Same as cf in Cshell?
4. In crossfire we have to loop trough the weps for one hit, no reload and things like that. How does this works in CA? And I looked to some hacks and I didn't saw no reload, no wep change, one hit kill. Why?
Firstly, this isn't crossfire, there different games so there hacked if different ways.
Lets say there was a Skoda and a Lamborghini, just coz there both cars doesn't mean you break into them the same way and, no surprise, the lambo is gonna have certain things that the skoda don't etc....

Now in reply to your questions:
1. No idea, perhaps coz there different games.
2. People use ptc because it works, simple as that.
3. A guide to find certain addies, And this is the latest CShell
4. No idea at all, probably because it can't be done or is just to complicated to work out.

Sorry I haven't really answered your questions very well
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
Hi,

I want to make a CA EU hack and I have some questions.
1. Why are there LTC and L***hellBase, on crossfire we have only LTc.
2. I saw that everybody use ptc, why this?
3. Where are the addies located? Same as cf in Cshell?
4. In crossfire we have to loop trough the weps for one hit, no reload and things like that. How does this works in CA? And I looked to some hacks and I didn't saw no reload, no wep change, one hit kill. Why?
1- there are 2 because they are different things.
2- ptc is used because there isn't actually a known way to get the same effects without the ptc commands, like the sat chams... anyway, it's very easy to use and create this function.
3- yes, the addys are mainly located in the CShell, some are in Engine.exe
4- i'm not really prepared on this question but i'll answer that to make no reload or other weapon hack, there are some addys, just write on them the right bytes
@Sydney
mayby he can explain .
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?