Mpgh Pub Problem

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mpgh Pub Problem
I've downloaded the HACK.
I Extrac into my Documents/Hacks
I copy the files to Combat Arms Folder
I start CA nothing?
Im missing EndingBanner thing.

And I cant inject the thing because there is nothing to inject, and I start CA, NO watermark and NO hacks.
Why isnt there any HELP SUPPORT?
no double posting choob ._.

And are you running vista

run as admin


Try running it twice, if you didnt read the hack post ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Gotchuthief View Post
no double posting choob ._.

And are you running vista

run as admin


Try running it twice, if you didnt read the hack post ._.
Run what as admin? I cant open the dam hack!!! Theres nothing to open!
added it in the main folder?
downloaded rar or zip file?
user infos added ?
Quote Originally Posted by silent1990 View Post
added it in the main folder?
downloaded rar or zip file?
user infos added ?

Look here BUCKO.. I've downloaded the hack RAR I only have Winrar.
I've extracted it to CA folder, I've used MPGH PUB before. I opened settings it came out in text doc, I wrote my username/Password then saved, i opened ca, nothing happened..
Dont go "HAH CHOOB'S OPENIN IT IN TEXT""I've used it before,and it worked, sofuck you if thats what your goin to write
try the zip version
winrar can extract zip's too
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us