Long Knife

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Long Knife
I thought i had it working but its just the visual of the long knife..
Can anyone help me make it do dmg?
I got the rights ones..And it hurts , But it gives client error too..
But not sharing
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
I got the rights ones..And it hurts , But it gives client error too..
But not sharing
So don't reply if you won't share dude. You want us to beg you??!??!!??
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
I got the rights ones..And it hurts , But it gives client error too..
But not sharing
awwwwww.lol......It sucks that so many (good) hacks give you client error. Like wtw, Constant error. I just been putting together a hack i have 6 features but want more! lol

Still need to figure out how to make a freaking menu
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
So don't reply if you won't share dude. You want us to beg you??!??!!??
Im just saying to he knows that is possible..:
But i will not share..and btw its more then 3 addys + ...
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


Im just saying to he knows that is possible..:
But i will not share..and btw its more then 3 addys + ...
0x24a8
0x7ec
0x2538
// ? lol
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
0x24a8
0x7ec
0x2538
// ? lol
I said more then 3
try it yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I said more then 3
try it yourself
I tried those without any luck. =gay!
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I said more then 3
try it yourself
it give Client error in all maps or only HM , MM, & TM?
and i used over 10 addies xD nothing working, now i have visual knife, i will addd 40+ knife addies+weapon addies
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
I got the rights ones..And it hurts , But it gives client error too..
But not sharing
Lol I Got These Addys Too Their Quite Fun
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I said more then 3
try it yourself
Trololol
I Found A Whole Bunch While I Was Just Bored One Day.
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post


it give Client error in all maps or only HM , MM, & TM?
and i used over 10 addies xD nothing working, now i have visual knife, i will addd 40+ knife addies+weapon addies
C_E everywhere after 2 kills
I'll search them to
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?